Monday, February 21, 2011

So........a blog eh?

So I decided to start a blog about being a mom.  I am thinking of the reasons that I actually wanted a blog.......my own sanity, to write down my thoughts, to hear other mom's thoughts on certain topics about our babes.  Not sure on really one reason but I do hope that people read it and can relate to some things :)  I am a stay at home mom although staying at home all day can drive one crazy so we try to get out and do things.  But being February in Southern Ontario it is hard to just walk out your front door.  Like today for example.......15 cm of snow came overnight and it is -11 degrees.  It is however Family day so we should do something family oriented...what to do??  I will now go to one of the many family sites to see what there is to do today around town.  Most likely.......stay inside and hibernate with the family :) 

Happy day to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment